Displaying successfully completed projects in an effective manner is essential for web designers, developers, and project managers who must find their next job. This episode covers some of the ways you can best portray your work on the web.
Comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Web Podcast – Episode 008 – Showcasing Your Projects
These are the articles and portfolios I discussed in the news and topic segments:
- Poor Project Communications Can Hurt the Whole Team (ProjectSteps)
- Should We Give the Customer What They Want? (BradEgeland.com)
- Top Five Communication Skills for Project Managers (Project Smart)
- How to Improve Your Productivity Using Agile Techniques (FreelanceFolder)
- Closing a project (part 1) (Project Management Tips)
- 20 Questions to Know for Avoiding Website Project Disasters (Six Revisions)
- 5 Tips for the Initial Client Sales Call (FreelanceFolder)